Friday, February 12, 2010

Daughter

Your hunger for more of Me has not gone unnoticed by Me; and it is my desire and my pleasure to give you the kingdom! It's yours, all yours!

You may run and laugh and jump and dance in total freedom within the
vast expanse of the land I have given you.

I have given you my kingdom for your pleasure and your profit. Do not
stay confined to one area, when my kingdom has no boundaries and
no barriers.

Do not give in to temptation to sit on a small parcel of land staked out
for yourself. All that is mine, is yours! I freely give it to you, so enjoy!
Spread out your skirt for I am enlarging your territory for My glory!

I am a generous father and I hold nothing back from you, so, go ahead!
Get up and get moving. Explore the beauty and the bounty of my gift
to you....my kingdom...my glorious, unending kingdom.

Your heavenly Father

No comments:

Post a Comment