Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hear the Word of the Lord!


"You shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that
you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still
to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against
kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places. All these
are the beginning of birth pains." (Matthew 24:6-8 NIV)

These are troubled times, unprecedented times of confusion, adversity,
and violence. A SHAKING is taking place in the earth. The Lord told us
in Haggai, chapter 2 that He will shake not only the earth, but the heavens,
the sea and the dry land. He will shake all nations, and then He will fill
His house,(his body, the Church) with GLORY.

In these days, many are looking to man and saying, "Where shall we go?
What shall we do? Who will solve our delima? Who will bring prosperity
and stability in our land, and in the earth?"

HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD..........

"Many who have not become rooted and grounded in my Word, have strayed from the truth. But I say to you to remember the words of Peter when I asked him if he was going to leave me, too. He replied, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life." (John 6:68 NIV)

In this time of shaking, look to Me, the Lord your God, Maker of heaven and earth. I Am still on my throne, and the earth is my footstool. In these desperate, troubled times, the earth is crying and groaning for the release of MY GLORY to come forth.

In this groaning are floods, earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, and hurricanes,
sweeping across the earth as a result of the shaking. But the shaking must come; only then will my FULL GLORY be released in the earth.

Call upon me, put your trust in Me, not in man. For during this shaking, there will be casualities of war. Pray that you will be found worthy to escape the things that are soon to come to pass in the earth.

Know that I AM your hiding place; I AM your place of safety and security; I am your stability and your prosperity.

HOLD ONTO ME. The ride is getting bumpier, and will continue.
The winds of adversity are blowing, and will get stronger.

THE MOUNTAINS WILL SHAKE and tremble. The fires will continue
to burn.

VIOLENCE WILL INCREASE. Brother will turn against brother, and
KILLING will increase....but you must not hold this earthly life
as dear.

To those who put their TRUST IN ME, to those who KNOW there
is no safe place but in ME, I will continue to show my LOVE and
FAITHFULNESS, and my KEEPING POWER.

In the end, you will remain INTACT, UPRIGHT, with no smell of
smoke on your GARMENT OF PRAISE, as you go out and leap like calves
released from the stall.

FEAR NOT! In the middle of the shaking, I will arise with healing
in my wings, and I will deliver you, for you are my own, paid for
by my blood, and I will keep you as the apple of my eye."

No comments:

Post a Comment