Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stuck to You

Like a ray of sunshine on a dark, cloudy day, you came into my life, and I welcomed you with open arms. For my life was empty, and though I tried, I could find no reason to go on.

I was like a fragile glass broken into a million tiny pieces. I seemed beyond repair.

But in your tender mercy, You gently gathered me up, enclosed me in your arms, and gave me a reason to live.

Your love, like cement, held me together; and when it looked like I would come apart again, you wrapped me closer in your love.

Sometimes my steps were shaky, but your constant hold on my hand kept me secure. I could feel your strength being poured into my very being. You gave me confidence, and I knew I could make it.

Since that day, I've stumbled many times. I've been discouraged, but never without hope; I've been weak, but never without determination.

I know your love will sustain me, in this I am confident. I will never come unglued from your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment