Sunday, February 14, 2010

Let Me Drink of Your Fragrance

I am pleased with your sacrifice of praise this day. I am well-pleased!

And just as one would look at a lovely rose and say, "How beautiful!"
I have looked at you and said, "How beautiful you are, my daughter; for you are learning how to come into my presence. You are learning how to worship Me."

And just as one would take that beautiful rose and cup it into their hands,
and drink in its wonderful fragrance, I am drinking in the beauty of your praise, and I say, "Oh, yes, this is good!"

Your praise has risen up to Me as a wonderful, sweet aroma. Continue to come into my presence; do not stop. How I long for your presence! Push through every road block, every obstacle that tries to hinder you.

In my presence is wisdom and life, health and healing, strength and joy.
Come and let Me drink of your fragrance, once more.

Your Father,
God

No comments:

Post a Comment