Friday, February 12, 2010

Are You Ready


Dark days are approaching, and are even now settling in upon
the land.

It is crucial that you have a secure, solid foundation, for all
that you've built upon in these last many years will be greatly
tested in days to come.

And those who have been building on Me, says the Lord, are
going to come through still standing, and standing strong.

You are going to be a strength for the weary ones. They will
look to you and they will want to know why you are not distraught,
and you are going to have opportunity to minister to their needs
and lead them to Me.

In the past, they would not listen. They wanted nothing to do with
your God; but I am orchestrating events to where they will not only
listen to truth, they will be the ones initiating the conversation.

You will open your mouth and your words, like a sword, will penetrate
the atmosphere and will penetrate the elements and you will be my
unrelenting voice in this earth, as I have proclaimed.

Are you ready? Are you making wise preparations? I ask you to
consider the ant, and consider the other lesser creatures who look
and see, and prepare for the days before them.

Dark days are approaching; and as you dig down deep in Me, even
now I am hiding you, and I am wisdom to you, and I am guiding you
with the light of my Word. For surely, you will not walk in darkness,
but you will be a beacon on a hill to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment