Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear One

I have written all the days of your life in my book. I know your thoughts. I know when you sit down and when you get up. My hand is upon you.

Where can you go from my presence? If you go up to the heavens, I am there. If you rise on the wings of the dawn, or settle on the far side of the sea, even there my hand will guide you, and my right hand will hold you close.

Darkness cannot hide you. I created darkness, and I created light. Come close to me and learn all about me. You will find rest for your mind and your emotions. Attach yourself to me for my burden is not heavy. My burden is light. If you seek me with all your heart, Dear One, you will find me. I Am your great reward.

I will never leave your or forsake you. I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Call on me and I will show you great and mighty things that you do not yet know.

Though trouble is all around you, I Am your stronghold. I will preserve your life. My hand will save you. I will fulfill my purposes for you. My love for you endures forever. I will not abandon you. Because you love me, I will rescue you. I will protect you because you are not ashamed of my name.

When you call on me, I will answer you. Listen carefully. I speak in the stillness and quietness of your spirit. I will be with you in times of trouble. I will deliver you and honor you. I will contend with those who contend with you. I will fight against those who fight against you.

I will give you a long and satisfying life and show you my strength and my glory. Your foot may be slipping, but my love will support you. When you are filled with anxiety, I will console you and bring joy to your soul. I will cover you with my feathers and you will find refuge under my wings.

My compassion toward you will never fail. They are new every morning, for my faithfulness is very great. I am good to you because you hope in me. You seek me.

Learn how to wait quietly for my deliverance. For in your patience, is the keeping of your soul. I am teaching you my faithfulness. I am teaching you how to be still before me, and to wait for my coming. I am never early and I am never late. I am always right on time.

Be still and know that I am God. Do not waste your strength on fretting. You cannot change one thing. You cannot add one inch to your height. I am in control. Look to me and see my salvation, in the appointed time, as you trust in me. In the time of my favor, I will answer you. I will help you. I will keep you.

I have engraved you on the palm of my own hand. Do not allow fear to enter your heart or mind. Chase it away like you would a wild dog. I have not given you this kind of a spirit. I have given you a spirit of love, of power and of a sound mind. Your mind is safe with me!

I will create in you a steadfast heart. I will teach you wisdom. I will lead you and guide you in the way you should go. I will guide you with my eye. Nothing escapes my eye. I will deliver you from death, and keep you alive in time of famine. Listen to me and I will teach you the fear of the Lord! My angel surrounds you to deliver you.

Oh, taste and see that I am good! Eat my words, take in my words of life. Take refuge in me. Run to me! Do not run away from me. Run to me, and you will be safe in the storm. My wings will hover over you and I will draw you closer to me. In that closeness, you will hear the beating of my heart. You will understand that my heart beats for you. Seek me and you will lack no good thing.

Do not fear what man may do to you! Do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, and I will help you. I will hold you up with my right hand. I never grow tired or weary. Hope in me and your strength will be renewed. You will run and not grow weary. You will walk and not faint.

Sing daughter! Sing! Shout aloud! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart. I, your Lord, have taken away your punishment and I have removed your shame. I have turned back your enemy. I am with you.

I say again, do not fear! Do not let your hands hang limp. Lift them up to me. I take great delight in you. I will quiet you with my love. I will rejoice over you with singing. I will deal with those who oppress you. I will give you honor and praise among the people, for I am God, and who can withstand me?

When I decree a thing, who is powerful enough to turn my hand? You are the apple of my eye. I say again, I love you! You are mine. Come closer, look to me and you will find perfect peace
and perfect rest for your soul.

Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment