Friday, February 12, 2010

Something Good

The old has gone, the year of New Beginnings is here!
The year of something very good and beautiful in your life!

Something GOOD is going to happen to you in 2010!
Something you've not previously experienced!

Open wide your arms and your heart to receive it!
But watch out! It's going to spill-over into your surroundings!

Your surroundings will look different this year!
Are you ready for the change?

Do not fear! It is a good and beautiful new beginning-

It is filled with REFRESHMENT for your soul!

"I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters, making a
dry path through the sea. I called forth the mighty army of Egypt
with all its chariots and horses. I drew them beneath the waves,
and they drowned, their lives snuffed out like a smoldering candlestick.

But forget all that! It is nothing compared to what I am about to do.
For I am about to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun!
Do you not see it?

I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come
home. I will create rivers for them in the desert.....yes, I will make springs
in the desert,so that my chosen people can be refreshed." (from
Isa. 43)



No comments:

Post a Comment