Sunday, February 14, 2010

Take the Plunge

I am calling you to a place you have not gone before.

Can you not hear deep calling to deep? I am calling you to the still, deep places in me, to the quiet waters of my Spirit, where you shall find rest for your soul.

In the stillness and the quietness, you shall have ears to hear what my Spirit is saying, for not a distraction, not a trickle of outside influence can be heard or felt in the deep place of my Spirit.

So come, come, do not hesitate. Do not procrastinate, for this is the day and this is the hour. This is the moment I am pouring out grace, grace and more grace to all who will hear my voice, to all who will jump into the deep places in me.

So take the plunge, and in the depths of my Spirit you shall find a new place of rest in me, and from that place of rest, you shall give nourishment to others.

It is a place of total surrender, and it is a place of joy, for in the depths of my presence is complete joy.

In the deep places you shall find total fulfillment. You have sought it in people, places and things, and yet you hunger and you thirst for more.

Have I not told you in my Word that he who drinks of the water that I give him shall never thirst?

Have I not told you that I Am the Bread that came down from heaven, and he who eats this bread shall never die? In this deep place of surrender and rest, you shall indeed live the abundant life.

So take the plunge, my child! Drink and be refreshed; eat and be satisfied; wash and be clean.

I Am calling you into the deep place in me that you might come forth a conduit of my life-force. I will pour myself in you, and then through you, and you will have the pure, unpolluted light of my life to shine into the hearts of those who sit in total darkness, and hopelessness.

Can you not hear deep calling to deep? I am inviting you, my child, to take the plunge into the depths of my Spirit, that you might helpbring life, liberty, and refreshment to others.

..."The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God." (I Cor. 2:10b NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment