Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Planted

You are being planted. Like a tree beside a riverbed, your roots are going
deeper and deeper into the soil of my truth. Have I not said, "My words are
spirit and they are life?" As you read and meditate upon my Word, new life
is taking place inside your heart. New vitality of spirit is filling your heart
to where you can now say,"Father, you know what is best for my life, and
it is in your hands."

You are coming to a new place of trust and surrender; and daughter, I am
pleased with such a surrender, for I see the whole photo album of your life,
from pre-conception to the day I bring you before me and declare, "Well done, daughter, my good and faithful servant."

Yes, I see it all, and even though some of the pictures looked flawed and torn, to you, and even to others, I want you to know that I am doing a mighty on-going work of restoration in your life.

As you cooperate with me, new vision will be yours, and you too, will see the masterpiece I am bringing forth for display, and even you will say, "It is a good work that my Father is doing in me", and many will be blessed by this restorative work I am doing in you.

So my daughter, allow me to continue to plant you deeply in my words of truth and life so that you may grow strong and upright, and that you would even provide shade for others who have grown weary by events of the earth life, and that they may even pluck the fruit your life has produced, and be strengthened by it.

1 comment: