Friday, February 12, 2010

The Land I Am Giving You

When you go into the land I have given you, be aware, that it is a land where you shall reap a great bounty. But also be aware of this: there will be giants in the land, waiting to attack.

And just as Moses told the people, "I am not able to bear you myself, alone," know too that you cannot bear these people by yourself, alone.

Fear not, neither be discouraged, for I am with you to lead you and guide you and instruct you.

Learn early to lay everything at my feet, for it is in laying it all at my feet that you will find rest and safety.

I have sent, and I will continue to send men and women to support you and at times to even counsel you, and sustain you.

I am giving you x-ray vision for this work you are about to take on. When they walk through the door, when they shake your hand, I will give you vision to see if this one is a sheep, or a goat, or if that one is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

The giants you will face in the land may be new to you, but they are not new to me. I will show you how to distinguish one from the other.

Fear not! Don't be discouraged! I have placed you in a strategic place. For I am planting you in a place of depravity, hopelessness and despair. A place of lack and of poverty...financially, and spiritually. But am I not greater than depravation? Are not the gold and the silver both mine?

Look to me, look to me for there will be giants of obstacles to overcome, but know that in your own strength and even the strength of the people I am sending to help you, combined, will not be enough. Your secret weapon will always be in laying it all at my feet.

Do not attempt to carry out this mission alone. When temptation comes, and it will come, bring it to me and lay it at my feet.

Know, too, that there are giants of religious spirits, waiting to attack. Just as they were waiting on the children of Israel, so they wait for you. But do not be afraid or discouraged. The battle is not yours, and I will show you how to push through and overcome every religious spirit.

When it seems you've hit a brick wall of religious pride, know that as you persevere and lay it at my feet, and draw counsel from those I place around you, you will break through every religious spirit that raises its head.

And remember this! The giants are there, but so are the children! And I will give you the children. Know it. Count on it. Write it down. Look for it. For I will give you the children, in the land I am taking you to. Great shall be your ministry to the children!

GO AFTER THE CHILDREN! For the giants have captured some of them already. I will give you strategies and show you how, by my Spirit, to take them back, and out of the enemy's hands.

Do not look to the old ways. I am doing a new thing in the land where I am taking you. I change not, but my methods are constantly changing. Flow with me. Walk with me. Run with me. Persevere with me, for your bounty will be great. For it is my work, it is my load, and it is my responsibility to see it throught to completion.

And it is your responsibility to sit at my feet and worship me and be still before me, and drink in of me, and I will give you the wisdom and strength you need for the work ahead.

It is a good work! I will give you souls....

And I WILL GIVE YOU THE CHILDREN!

No comments:

Post a Comment